Animal Haunts: The Black Walnut Mystery - Oct. 30, 2020
- $10.00 - Individual Admission
- $35.00 - Family Admission (Good for up to 5 individuals. On the next page, please include attendee names for each ticket.)
1831 Traver Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
United States of America
Join us for Leslie Science & Nature Center's beloved non-scary fall celebration: Animal Haunts! This year we invite you to join us as we follow clues to help solve the Black Walnut Mystery!
This year's event will be re-imagined for a COVID responsible and fun experience! Timed groups will explore lighted paths around our site and will be greeted by various Michigan wildlife hosts along the way. Costumes are encouraged and every child will received a special take-home gift at the end of the experience.
This is a candy-free, non-scary event for children of all ages. Pre-registration is required. There will be no walk-ups accepted. A total of 10 tickets per time slot will be available to ensure proper distancing. Masks are required for guests ages 4+ and social distancing is encouraged throughout the experience. Parking is available in the LSNC parking lot - we ask that you please remain in your vehicle and proceed to the registration table no more than 5 minutes prior to your start time.
**When you submit your registration for this event, please be sure to add the names of all attendees so that we get an accurate ticket count for distancing purposes. Thank you!**
- Activities will be located in the grass, on paths around our site, and on a trail through the woods.
- Unfortunately, the hiking trail is not safe for wheelchairs or strollers.
- Lighting will be very limited, feel free to bring a flashlight or headlamp if that will make you more comfortable moving on uneven ground.
- This event happens rain or shine, except thunderstorms, so please come dressed for the weather.
- A limited number of handicap accessible parking spots will be available in the park for folks who need a closer spot in order to attend the event.
- Flush toilets are available in the Walnut House. Unfortunately, there are no gender-neutral restrooms available. Please use the restroom that is most comfortable for you, and contact our staff if you have any questions or concerns.